thinking

thinking
still

Monday, March 22, 2010

twice now i've been offended by mark's sister. the younger of the 2. old she is, old like my parents. 60's
I bloody said that he was a great cook and she said, "is it out of neccesity Lisa?!"
OMYfREAKIN! GOD....why do people think that's cute.
i'm not a bitch, but other people think they can be so and it's ok????????
She asked me if iwas cooking osmething great for his a birthday a week ago.
i said it was whatever i thawed out....and by the way, what i cooked kicked ass.
and i made lotsofo oatmeal cookies and she was like,"good for you" fuck you!
oooooh....where is my inner bitch
See, i'll finally say something aobut them being prudish ignorant asses from the fucking bumpkin deep sound raised by a dumb-ass mama who don't know nuthin other than waitin own the men folk and thinkin god floatin round own a throne in the sky (how boring he is)
I believe that my days of leisure in my home here will be over if this is ever read by one of the clan.
I'm so bored with all of them.
and it's by choice, i could try to have beige color coordinated walls with crown mouldy and burber and all that perdy stuff.
I could try to throw any and everything away that'snot current, or that's broken, or that's deemed sacreligious
I could try to host Pampered cheff parties, and jewelry parties, and gourmet sauce parties, and make sure my children are dressed in matching madras or leather tennies or keep by boy's hair short and cropped so he don't look like some homo-seck-shoe-ull
but y'know, i could and i would be sick, but goddern, i'd have my social hour i so long fer.

1 comment:

  1. PS The leisure continues, even though this has seen the light.

    ReplyDelete