thinking

thinking
still

Monday, March 29, 2010

quite curiious about men and their sexual appetites
And curious to know the percentage of women with the same level of libido as men and whether it is hormonal or psychologically linked to issues with daddy.

Kind of pisses me off. But i would truly admire men who know the urge is there to stray from a dedicated partner, but do not, EVER....Because they respect that partner, and would not ever wish to inflict emotional turmoil upon them.

And kudos to the women folk who can work through it, especially more than once. Wow.
I'm curious to know the female equivalent of men's infidelity....Like something that will permanently affect the level of trust in the partnership....
Can't be shopping. may be shopping.....debt.
And shame on the harlots who seduce the husband of another woman.
Seduction into crossing the boundary.
I guess many are not worried with Kharma.
I think i just can't imagine doing something to harm another.
I don't think like that.
I wish i could sometimes, because maybe then i'd feel like a normal part of society.
Not caring about how someone else will feel.
I caN imagaine that the 2 involved in the failure of will are so overwhelmed by desire and that overrides everything else. (desire comprised of flattery, insecurity, feeling unfulfilled in life, lack of communication, pheromones)
They do not care about what anyone else will feel, and may consider past offences of the naive partner as justification for following through on adultery.
Sex is rarely something I;m driven by....
attraction is another story for me, greatly driven by attraction to another man, but to follow through with illicit action is far too sticky (literally and figgy)
Blech....
iwill create a potion.
One that will allow us to feel the excitement of desire, but know where to draw a line
And that is such a warm sensation. To know that you have feelings for someone, but your self respect and the love and respect you have for the others involved keeps you focused and inline and able to greet St Peter with your shoulders back.

2 comments:

  1. Darn. I do not like this posting system. I have lost a third post here (comment), including the second one to this blog.

    Anyway, sometimes cheating is just about sex. sometimes, however, there is more to it then that. A Sex addict. Wait, I am addicted to three meals a day. What can we call that?

    A triciberian.

    Actually, if you look at me, you would probably think I suffer from cibnomania; and since you won't look it up:

    cibomania- An excessive desire to eat all kinds of food.

    Anyway, the reasons for cheating are many. But you are correct- people are unwilling to keep there promises. And, as I said in the lost comment, often they can justify it to themselves.

    If not about sex, what? There is the desire to be close to another human being. Beyond the physical. How can that desire arise when someone is already married? I think we see this situation where people work closely together or go through some kind of stress together and some kind of "spark" develops. This goes on all the time. That is not outside of the realm of "normal." However, acting on it is again a violation of the "trust," the promises made.

    But the desire to be close may not even be about the person one fornicates with. It may just be the desire to be close to someone on that level.

    None of these are excuses. I think opportunity is often the key. I think that it is beyond the idea of hormonal (testosterone). I think opportunity plays a bigger role then anyone considers.

    I recently had someone on facebook email me through face book about something (nice?) I had posted on her page, like worried that her husband might be jealous or something. I immediately removed it. It was not sexual or anything like that, just genuine niceness.

    But that is just it-- is the partner really that naive?

    Again, that type of attraction is normal. The acting onm the attraction in a physical way- that is a violation of trust.

    Desire, pursuit, that is another (the third here) issue all together.

    Religion- that great moral stick. I am catholic. Look at the atrocities perpetrated by my leaders- not just the offenders, but the coverups, moving the offenders around, including to other countries, etc., etc. Sickening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girls and libido: http://theovereducatednympho.com/2006/06/14/dont-piss-off-a-nympho/#more-183

    ReplyDelete