thinking

thinking
still

Monday, March 22, 2010

oh and my comic books that i found at dollar tree.
they have little trading cards insidethe pkg
they are mostly ATeam
there are some that are different
a tomcat airplane
and something else,

i wish my eyes were recorders, and my cochlea, andmy hands.
my eyes especially
As i drove to my airport shopping center i saw a placccard sign resting on some dudes leg that looked elf-life. the man was sitting behind the poster, shielded from something.
The sign was adverstising Banana's bar and grill, something, in that shopping center.
I could see the metal folding legs of the chair he rested in.
As we drove by, and it's quick there because people are coming off the interstate and going and going and going so i didn't get a super long stare, i was able to peek quickly behind the sign to see this poor fool dressed in a beautiful and bright banana suit. so pissed that this was what he had to do for 7.33 an hour.
God Damn! i could not stop laughing and my son was like, "what mommy, what mommy, what mommy!?" and that is wehn i'd wished that my eyese were a camera....i'll never be able to draw him a such, or if i did i'd fret and take 2 months and forget it and screw it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment