thinking

thinking
still

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Goddammit! i hate not having siblings....other adults to share and be stupid with.
I see my spouse's family at gatherings and the interaction of the siblings and their children and i am reminded of my solitude.
I am not alone completely.
I have a partner with whom I have struggled GREATLY...but we are definitely at a crossroads, and I have prayed that we would get here (finally, after years of praying that one of us would die in a firey crash....oh god...I didn't mean it......just the angst at the time......)
My children are quickly becoming the only ones upon whom I can depend for a good laugh and some soul-time....Others are too busy, nuclear-centric (as I would be if I had close nieces and nephews and friends with whom i share a sibling like connection)
So, maybe i could make these people up......phantom friends......Will have to create some who challenge me. But don't make me too pissed so that I sweep them out the door....where the HOlly hocks grow....(from a song i was learning in voice class, MANY years ago...something based on Tennessee Williams' writing)

No comments:

Post a Comment