thinking

thinking
still

Thursday, March 4, 2010

pain this morning.....head pain.
secretions from the nose all around the house
From the boy.
head pain.
in the front, in between my eyes
and the God damned printer won't work
and i feel like i could cry
and my neck aches, and there's no fucking money
And everything that was beautiful mocks me.
I will take my children to see that beautiful dimensional movie tomorrow, after school, so that my daughter will feel special and will discuss it with friends, but the friends don't find her as interesting as i do.
Faith does though, funny thing, Faith.....sometimes the religious crap means something to me....
Maybe more to do with steadfastidiousness in trudging through...to the end
my sibling's absence is a boulder from which to leap, into the air,and maybe a current'll carry me.
or i may plummet down into the churning rapids, as usual.
God, i hurt.
Fucking mutli-functional piece 0'turd....

No comments:

Post a Comment