thinking

thinking
still

Friday, March 19, 2010

I am tickled. The foolishness of my faux pas yesterday has left me in a state of mild dismay, but in light of that humility I am comforted to have the means, meager as they may be, to take my child and go get some groceries (really into making cookies and things lately...will attempt cinnamon rolls this weekend, oh god, yeast and rolling out dough, but i can do it, or curse it all to hell)
And i will also, and this makes me giddy, go to the Dollar Tree and get these fab 2 packs of comic books.....all sorts from the 80's and early 90's.......love the format and colors and frozen images...flawless skin. they also have these little tiny plastic containers to hold little tiny things.
Need plecos for some tanks. 2 maybe or 3.
JP and i will eat lunch while we are out. we have an Orange Tree and it's quick and cheap. tired of Taco Bell, oooh, but they have that shrimp taco now.
Must stay away from Michaels. they have all these books that i have coveted, but it would cost probably 200 bucks to get them all, and if i can't have them all then i'll not have any (not really)
Plus, like the Dollar Tree, it's easy for me to get into trouble over 1$ things....like i end up with 50 or so...and michaels has the best dollar stamps and stickers and marked down...some of it's good mark down....
God, this is my life. I believe i am working on my own little Vaudeville show here, at this house. an Audience of 3, until the offspring see through me.
Yay! New Moon movie released tomorrow......
Need to buy the last of the books.
Oh boy. I am reading this speculative sciencefiction book, all sorts of short stories perfect for my attention issues, and i got it at my beloved airport Dollar Tree, and it had been a regular bookstore book and it is brillie....some of the books there reveal to me why they were shipped to the discount place, but this one is quite engrossing and has very plausible ideas...like national alleigance to a corporation, I believe it is called Ubermart, instead of a country because the health benefits are far superior, and Berlin surrounded by a thick wall that is electrically magnetized by super charged bullets flying around inside of it, and wine corks being outlawed and some type of plastic plug being the replacement....have only read about 4 of the stories so far.
Made oatmeal raisin cookies this morning for Mark to take with him to some big basketball thingy...like watching games ALL day, then breaking for 2 hours and tailgating, then going back to watch games until midnight, then going back again on Sunday. i find basketball sexy....and i saw beautiful patterns one time, watching a game at a now defunct bar, and it was an overhead angle and the players were almost dancing and of course, my mind was slightly altered so that helped me to see the nuances and the squeaking rubber and hollow bounce sounds are.... are ....
i'm trying to think of a word, like indicative, that means that the sounds, if they were isolated without visual, would conjure images only of basketball. assigned only to that game....no squeaking in football or soccer or baseball, volleyball maybe...just not the number of bounces.

No comments:

Post a Comment