thinking

thinking
still

Sunday, June 20, 2010

watched, most of , a pgm on On Demand, History channel about ancient aliens. all the cities under the Meditteranena sea, I do not feel like looking that up.
The BhadVaGhita (nor that) and it's reference to a city that was around 12,000 yrs old.
The city was potentially anihaltated (holy shit?????) by something as hot as a nuclear explosion, and some theorize that it was spaceships fighting in the sky above them.

{funny funny feelings inside, just to imagine, maybe to imagine the people i never quite knew}

And the alien depictions in religious art of the Renaissance, and NOah's birth is awfully similar to that of Jesus of Naz.

Man, I have this warm lustful feeling for that human. All the depictions i see of him lately are so damned sexy. I bet he'd have been killer to converse with.

Immaculate......
so if your home is immaculate, is there some connotation to No Sex......
or is it that immaculate conception's not getting "dirty"
Hmmmm?
dirty

head pain

My mother in'laws friend died today.
evelyn Turner.
I really really loved Mrs. Turner
Her husband died back in like NOv or something, and I knew she'd not live long without him.

that, is so romantic.
and I've dreamed of feeling like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment