thinking

thinking
still

Thursday, June 17, 2010

When I met you in the Restaurant

Oh my.
this is truly cheap therapy.

So I;m still quite envious of friendships and siblingships i read about.
I am developing new relationships though, rekindling old.
the sibling thing though, will always be difficult.
Nobody to really get my back.
I miss my brother terribly at times.
I talk to him a lot.
But i don't dream of him anymore.
And that makes me wonder about dreaming.
We communicated a lot after he died. in my slumber.
But no more.
So, his memory is fading from my mind.
I wonder if we need to have physical contact with people in order to dream about them.

I dreamt of Imelda Marcos not long ago though, and I've never met her.
Dreamt of John Lennon, in a theater, aviator specs, long hair, NYC shirt.
We held hands and pecked one another, so very middle school like, and I loved it...Loved him afterward.

No comments:

Post a Comment