thinking

thinking
still

Thursday, June 17, 2010


I saw a behavioral health building in Yulee, right at the intersection of Main Street and A1A.

It is beige, with big blue letters. I staredat it for a long time.

I wish to go back to school.
i wish to study medical and mental theories.
And i wish to work with Downs Syndrome children,
At least for now.

i wish to study so many things.
And i could read them on my own, but i won't.
I need the structure of a classroom, groups, and auditory instruction.
i think that may be a big area of learning for me, someone speaking, even though i don't listen very well. I make up my own meaning for things, a lot, and it's wrong, a lot, and people think there's something wrong with me, sometimes, not a lot.



ooh, I;m making a new video and I';m excited, and I get excited about them a lot, think they will bereally beautiful, then it just kind of fizzles,
LIke i see what others make/do and feel inferiour....god damn that demon.
He is for-fucking-midable.

No comments:

Post a Comment