thinking

thinking
still

Thursday, June 3, 2010

*********** This must be sung to I feel Pretty.....just that refrain---"I feel pretty, oh so pretty, I feel pretty, and witty and gay...." over and over........


I need money..............
lots of money..............
I need money
Please honey provide.............

I need money........
Wads of money.........
I've a desperate urging inside..............

I'd buy buildings
with big windows
And some riverfront acreage for fun

I'd see Russia
and a ghost town
Pay-0ff foreign police as we run!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We'd be happy
oh so happy
We would barely have difficult times

We'd not argue
or feel disgust
Hearing heavenly bellchoir chimes.....

Come on Lotto
or that BigBall
give me fortune to let my mind soar

I'd be frugal,
at least sometimes
Never flaunting the wealth like a whore.

So where are you
my redemption
My sweet lover
and giver of hope

I'd take Franklins
in a semi
Bound in bundles with organic rope

I;ll keep dreaming
bits of scheming
To become independent from strife
and then one day
When I'm real old
Bet that fortune will enter my life

Broken hip casts
made with fine plasts
The best doctors and nurses around

Saggy features
hanging boobies
Leaving drag marks all over the ground

But I'll take it
if that's just it
At least I could help my kids have fun

Old L perry
in ElPaso
with her walker and young hunk Beh'run

No comments:

Post a Comment