thinking

thinking
still

Thursday, June 10, 2010

trying to break free of 85 percent of the silli-notions....established norms, perspectives.
Socioculturalcomfort.
Aint givin it all up. like A/c and meat and pop culture and top40 and crapsnacks.

adios coifffededness
pressededness
(those disappeared wayback)
showroomness
People are coming soon and i can box things, stackthings, scrub and deoderize linoleum
but the leather is wearing thin and the table's stained with paint and marker and 2 of the 4 chairs are intact (barely) and the 2 others round the rectangle arent kin.
blue metal and yellow plastic with black metal.
And the folks coming will blast "HOW MANY FISH TANKS DO YOU HAVE?!"
and Mark and i've fought over this, and i kept saying "speak nicely to me"
we can argue, but don't start yelling and stomping around, because i don't do that.
and i do want them to come
and i'll put all the crazy shit in their faces
like my 50% fini bathmat beauty.
she is gorgeous, even without a face
But i have gotten a "what is that?" from a former close friend......
yep, curled lip, "what IS that?"


so i must break free of needing people to approve.
I try, probably too radically at times.
still look atttheir faces sometimes though, and then i feel like withering.

1 comment:

  1. Needing needling people's approval; why Lisa you are a silly girl. Visitors! I envy you. I am not so creative as you and have been trying to throw things away. Soon someone will visit me. Hopefully I will be working. Going back Mon (fingers crossed). I expect I will have but one fish. Need to get some substrate, a filter and a fish, plus food. Black something or other.

    ReplyDelete