thinking

thinking
still

Thursday, June 3, 2010

birthday comin' choo choo
birthday comin' whoo whoo
birthday comin' round the bend
one day closer to the end....

such a peaceful place, for a bit
Maybe hospital like for awhile
We were told that's what it was like for Paul
then my mom dreamt of him making rulers
and being on the beach, walking to the stilt house he was in.
and she had a big dog with her.

nothing ever really definitive with the psychics.
Once, the only really good bit i remember my parents relaying to me
and my mother hesitated because she thought I'd be offened.
They asked Sally why my brother had not made himself know to me.
She began acting out pushing things aside, looking through things.....like peeping through tiny openings.
"He says there's lots of messes everywhere, things are piled"
HOLY SHIT!
ain't no way that'd be available in some database....cool......

No comments:

Post a Comment