thinking

thinking
still

Thursday, June 3, 2010

I'm not really good at this living thing.
Can't wait til things are different, better.
don't really care for children much under 8 or 10.
Can't stand boring routine, expected behaviour, redundancy...and yet they are necessssary in order to accomplish antyhgin really.
I spoke with my girlfriend about the bulk of thougths i carey....psycholigcal and material.
And if i am to accomplish anything with any of them i will need a hightly structured day, and yet i wake, urinate, stumbel to press the coffee button, oversee my daughter's exodus into the day, and then begin...................nothing.........Lots of puttering, sitting withcafffeiene, spiral notebooks, magazines, overdue libraby something or others, some sneezing, putting something together for Jackson Paul to ingest...
My spouse has attempted (when we are at yet another impasse), to not compeletly alienate me, by telling me to schedule my day...He's even gone so far as to create one for me, which might typically have pissed me off, but he was sincere, not done in anykind of patronizing way, which in the past may have happennned....It's still on the fridge.
so, bootstraps, bootstraps, here i come....
tomorrow maybe.
my music machine is dead
I'm lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment