thinking

thinking
still

Saturday, April 24, 2010

have just returned (sidebar: my ginger kittylove me...he just did the most graceful and gymnastics like jump up onto this desk, keyboard undertoe, making the computer ding very loudly, knocking his head into my chin, licking my neck as a precursor to faux nursing)
from Chucky Cheeses...Chuck E Cheese's in regency.
it was for my friend's daughter's bday.
i did not want to go, many reasons why....
was really pissy before hand
super begrudging type atty
got there...just sat, watched my friend order things
watched all the families, mostly black, with all their babies and birthday celebrations.
looked at how the women dress, many with purchased nails, some with purchased hair.
almost everyone, men included, looking very dapper, coiffed.
babies laced and plaid shorted up
baby timberlands
MY friend brought me back some of that famous CEC beer.
and we at epizza and wings and mozerella sticks
and i ordered another pizza and bread sticks
and another beer.
and our children ran around like maniacs
and the beer helped me relax.
we stayed for about 4 1/2 hours.
we talked.
she will be starting anew insurance underwriting job soon, and i am glad for her.
she had many things in her life that are burdensome and this is such a relief for her.
she is super intelligent and needs stimulation that this job will provide.

ican hear snl...the girl from precious is on.
i want to watch, but have som uch to do before bed.
i lovethathumour.
southpark dudes are under a deaththreat from some islamic fundamentalists.
damn!
i wonder how salmon rushdie is these days.
saw him in bridget jones
and somewhere else.

2 comments:

  1. Yuck. I cannot stand C E C. I just started reading the poems of emily dickinson. I purchased a book while waiting in line for my sister to get her Chelsea book signed. That was my bday present to her, book and show.

    The show was long and I was bored. The beginning was fresh, but then it tailed into material from the book, which I read between Jax and DFW, and material from older books. Look , the girl is tired. She still is funny.

    So we got accessible seating. What this entailed was me using my walker to get around. So when I was bored, I got up and had to use the walker, shuffling around the lobby, looking at the different food stands. Belvedere Vodka had two stands (they are title sponsor). I know my sister hit them a couple of times, as she was threatening to junk punch me. On FB while sitting right next to me in truck. So I came home here, took meds, made video, uploaded video, started reading. Then checked out these pages. Yuck on kitties on desks or on any surface above the ground. I do not walk on the furniture with my shoes from outside. Yuck.

    Anyway, first video attempt. Put music, Mariella, which was a pain since it is M4a and I needed it to be MP3. Got a program fthat allows 3 tries before purchase. Expensive to create. Anyway, I'm not sure, but I think it uploaded to FB and YouTube. I am really becoming a Dumba$$. Sick of it. Back to reading Ms. Dickinson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, not spelling cuss words is to overcome email readers that might reject emails with such language.

    ReplyDelete