thinking

thinking
still

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Today's Wind: sultry, fickle, and a bit pushy The Poop Loop There is this section of my walk that is a loop .....it is a big loop with lots of poop. It's a combo of big and little dog poop and, depending upon migratory season, lots and lots of green goose poop. There's a big burgundy pile of of dog poop that's been pancaked down and that old devilish wind blew a strong gust in my direction that made me stumble to the left a little. My feet could easily have encountered the pile like a smelly wad of bacteria laden bubble gum, but I was stronger than that Zephyr and I held my fist to his invisible lips and popped him one with a quick Ok finger thump. I do love, though, how that crooning wind whips my hair about my jaw and lips and neck. I like to imagine my locks become Gorgonified in these microseconds as they cobra themselves up for a stretching giggle. He is a ghost, the wind. Maybe he'd braid some of my messy mane as I shuffle round on the crumbling asphalt.

No comments:

Post a Comment